The need of Man Cooler –
Workers tend to lose energy and get exhausted while working in the intense heat on the shop floors. This results in loss of productive capacity, decrease in output and strain in human relations. So a cooling appliance becomes essential. This is where CoolAir Mancooler steps in.
Regions of Application –
- All shop floors, especially those with furnaces, foundries and heat – producing apparatus.
- Factories with large number of workers and machines.
- Cooling of brick kilns, cooling bottles in glass works, tempering furnaces and electrical equipment.
- Industrial cooling of castings, generators and other machines.
- Dehydration in cold storage of perishable and edible products.
- It increases productive capacity and at the same time, improves industrial relations. It acts as the substitute for several fans of other types.
The CoolAir Mancooler is superbly designed and manufactured to provide the best cooling comfort and is useful even in areas of high temperature such as steel plants and foundries.
It cools the body by producing a high velocity air stream with maximum reach. The blast of air provided by it sets in motion the surrounding air, which increases as it covers distance.
A) PEDESTAL TYPE: It is designed to be placed on the floor. The Impeller and Motor are mounted on a heavy base and a robust supporting column.
B) BRACKET TYPE: It is useful where adequate floorspace is not available and it is fixed to the wall or column
BOTH THE TYPES ARE CAPABLE OF BEING SWIVELED BOTH IN HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL PLANES THUS COVERING WIDER AREA OF AIR CIRCULATION.
C) TUBULAR TYPE: In this type the Impeller and Motor Assembly is placed in a Tubular Casing having a provision for angular adjustment so as to channelise the air stream in the required direction. It is portable and stands steadily even on rough surface.
Motors are generally available for 400 / 440 Volts 3 phase 50C/S A.C. Supply.
Performance figures of the fans will be tested as per ISS 6272 with tolerances mentioned therein.
Technical Specifications of Industrial Type Heavy Duty Man Cooler
Performance figures of fans tested as per ISS 6272 with tolerances mentioned therein
Due to continuous development and innovation, the above specifications are subject to change.
Motors are generally made for 400/440 volts, 3 phase 50 C/S AC supply.
*Both 1 phase 200/220 volts and 3 phase 400/440 volts.